This is a video of a cute Japanese girl but I saw much more when I watched it.
- parts are staged to get different camera angles
- the child is having fun
- how the town is designed
- the low counter at the store making it easier for people who can’t reach higher such as the little girl or someone in a wheel chair
- lots of video editing
- planning to get the video
- a relationship between the child and the videographer
- USA commercialism in her clothing
- people watching the video, some such as me on the other side of the world who will probably always be strangers
- an impact doing this will have on the girl’s development
- the video being a wonderful gift to future generations
All of that went through my mind while I was watching it the first time. I didn’t watch the video more than once. I didn’t think about it afterwards. Those were all of my thoughts while watching the video. Of course I also saw how cute she was and the scenery.
How many different perspectives do you have on things you see, or hear?
Heal a huge wound in a couple days by using spray on skin. This is amazing for burn victims but think about it applied to all injuries.
Perhaps this could be used with surgeries to replace the tissues removed plus heal the entry point. Perhaps less meaningful but more profitable it could be used instead of face lifts.
This uses adult stem cells, another example the more than 1000 successful treatments using adult stem cells. A great case of “Profitably satisfying an unmet desire” profiting everyone involved.