This is a video of a cute Japanese girl but I saw much more when I watched it.
- parts are staged to get different camera angles
- the child is having fun
- how the town is designed
- the low counter at the store making it easier for people who can’t reach higher such as the little girl or someone in a wheel chair
- lots of video editing
- planning to get the video
- a relationship between the child and the videographer
- USA commercialism in her clothing
- people watching the video, some such as me on the other side of the world who will probably always be strangers
- an impact doing this will have on the girl’s development
- the video being a wonderful gift to future generations
All of that went through my mind while I was watching it the first time. I didn’t watch the video more than once. I didn’t think about it afterwards. Those were all of my thoughts while watching the video. Of course I also saw how cute she was and the scenery.
How many different perspectives do you have on things you see, or hear?