Oct 18, 6 pm Washtenaw Community College at Towsley Auditorium I and 2 other international experts on Innovation will be presenting a free workshop, courtesy of the Student Enterprise Zone Club. If you can attend I highly recommend it.
I will be joined by David M. Verduyn, President, C2C Solutions Inc. and Len Kaplan, Managing Partner of OutCompete. Both of these gentlemen have over 20 years of success helping wide range of companies from startups to Fortune 500s innovate.
Learn how to:
- Turn your idea into real-world business opportunity
- Reveal target customers real needs and how to deliver it
- Solve the “unsolvable” problems preventing your business from achieving success and growth
- Dramatically reduce costs and effort of competing and increase your profitability
- Turn your customers into an enthusiastic, efficient and inexpensive sales force.
I will be speaking on Evangelism Marketing. Len Kaplan will be talking about Turning ideas into real business success. And David Verduyn will be teaching systematic innovation methods. This is a hands-on workshop. And a DVD of the entire event will be available for a donation to the Student Enterprise Zone Club.
Download the PDF flyer How to Innovate for Business Success Flyer